Monday, February 16, 2009

My High School Reunion

Hey u~

I am getting old! Old, old, old, old, old! On May 13, I will be out of high school for 10 years! Did you hear me; 10 years! Okay, okay, I am over it.. Everyone is getting married, engaged, have like two children. I just get light weight annoyed everytime I hear someone from high school is either engaged or married! ESPECIALLY, when they post their pics up on facebook! LMAO! I am such a hater, I know and I will stop. But for real, when I see these people I have to figure out some interesting stuff to tell them so I wont look like such a lame.
Ten years ago today, I had an afro and wore a backpack most of them time. I was real eclectic, thought Common was the greatest thing close to GOD, smoking beedis was in (even though I never smoked any) and Lauryn Hill just dropped the Miseducation. I wore headwraps to school and had a mean boyfriend. High school was a confusing time for me, I was steadily trying to find myself.

How do you or did you feel about your 10 year reunion?

No comments:

Post a Comment